Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Tuesday Tales

Yesterday was a fun day filled with lots of fun things. We went on a hike to Little Devil's Tower and the view from the top was amazing! After that we went to Mount Rushmore. There we learned about the monument and got some good ice cream. Then we had dinner at Wrangler's where we filled up about half the restaurant. After dinner we went to Custer State Park and saw some pretty awesome bison. Finally we went to see Crazy Horse and the light show that is put on at night. The whole day was full of great experiences.

Today, I am spending the afternoon with Lee while everyone else is on their way to Porcupine. I wasn't feeling well this morning (but I'm better now) so Lee and I stayed behind at the Westminster Presbyterian Church so that I could rest. Now we are waiting for the rental car so we can meet up with the rest of the group that took off this morning.

Charissa Mikoski

1 comment:

  1. Charissa--sorry to hear you didn't feel well---being too tired will do that. I hope you and Lee have caught up with the rest of the group, you don't want to miss the adventures that await.

    Ernie K

    ReplyDelete