Saturday, June 25, 2011

It's Here!!!

The day is finally here! It has seemed like this day would never come. The day when all the hard work, all the planning, all the fundraising, and all the praying will finally pay off! I can't wait to get to the Rapid City and finally be within reach of the people and place of which I have been so excited to see. I can't wait to finally put faces to the voices and emails that Colleen and I have spent so much time with. I can't wait to meet our hosts the Looking Elks! I can't wait to see what God has in store for the 22 adventurers from Pennington. Here we are Lord, send us!


Todd

3 comments:

  1. So excited for all of you. Hey--could you post the team members so we can pray for you by name?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check today's post: "Here We Go!" Todd listed all of us by name there...thanks for your prayers and good wishes!

    ReplyDelete